This steps explain how to install Erxes on Docker Hub, to do it, follow the instructions.
Uninstall old versions
sudo apt-get remove docker docker-engine docker.io containerd runc
SET UP THE REPOSITORY
- Update the apt package index:
- Install packages to allow apt to use a repository over HTTPS:
- Add Docker’s official GPG key:
- Use the following command to set up the stable repository.
INSTALL DOCKER CE
- Update the
- Install the latest version of Docker CE and containerd.
- Verify that Docker CE is installed correctly by running the
- Optional: If you would like to use Docker as a non-root user, you should now consider adding your user to the “docker” group with something like:
Don't forget to restart shell to take effect.
Official Docker documentation: https://docs.docker.com/install/
Install docker compose
- Run this command to download the current stable release of Docker Compose:
- Apply executable permissions to the binary:
Note: If the command
docker-compose fails after installation, check your path. You can also create a symbolic link to
/usr/bin or any other directory in your path.
- Test the installation.
Official Docker compose documentation: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
- Create a new directory somewhere on your machine
- Save the following code as
docker-compose up -d(To stop:
docker exec -it erxes-api yarn initProjectcommand to create default admin account for you.
- Go to
localhost:3000on your browser, and you're ready to login.
Must be published to host machine network
- erxes main frontend app will run on port 3000
- erxes-widgets will run on port 3200
- erxes-api will run on port 3300
- erxes-integrations will run on port 3400
Should not published to host machine network, only used internally
- erxes-api (cron) will run on port 3600
- erxes-api (worker) will run on port 3700
- erxes-logger will run on port 3800
- redis server will run on port 6379
- mongodb server will run on port 27017
- rabbitmq server will run on port 5672
If these ports aren't available for you, you can always change it. But don't forget to change related ENV settings.
If you have trouble running erxes docker images, feel free to open issue.