This steps explain how to install Erxes on Docker Hub, to do it, follow the instructions.
Uninstall old versions
sudo apt-get remove docker docker-engine docker.io containerd runc
SET UP THE REPOSITORY
- Update the apt package index:
- Install packages to allow apt to use a repository over HTTPS:
- Add Docker’s official GPG key:
- Use the following command to set up the stable repository.
INSTALL DOCKER CE
- Update the
- Install the latest version of Docker CE and containerd.
- Verify that Docker CE is installed correctly by running the
- Optional: If you would like to use Docker as a non-root user, you should now consider adding your user to the “docker” group with something like:
Don't forget to restart shell to take effect.
Official Docker documentation: https://docs.docker.com/install/
Install docker compose
- Run this command to download the current stable release of Docker Compose:
- Apply executable permissions to the binary:
Note: If the command
docker-compose fails after installation, check your path. You can also create a symbolic link to
/usr/bin or any other directory in your path.
- Test the installation.
Official Docker compose documentation: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
- Go to your desired location
- Save the
- Run the following command in your shell:
- elasticsearch container migth fail to start due to permission
- Run the following to start containers
- To stop the containers:
- Run the following
- this will create default admin account with a random password.
- Finish up by running
- Now you may visit
localhost:3000and log in with your admin account.
Must be published to host machine network
- erxes main frontend app will run on port 3000
- erxes-widgets will run on port 3200
- erxes-api will run on port 3300
- erxes-integrations will run on port 3400
Should not published to host machine network, only used internally
- erxes-api (cron) will run on port 3600
- erxes-api (worker) will run on port 3700
- erxes-logger will run on port 3800
- redis server will run on port 6379
- mongodb server will run on port 27017
- rabbitmq server will run on port 5672
If these ports aren't available for you, you can always change it. But don't forget to change related ENV settings.
If you have trouble running erxes docker images, feel free to open issue.