Our mission is to make marketing technology accessible for everyone through our open-source software. We are going to change the way businesses grow and deliver breakthrough value to erxes’ customers.
Aside from advocating for the open exchange of information through our platform, we put our community members in the heart of our business. That’s why we are launching a continuous securities offering (CSO) powered by Fairmint Technology. It allows everyone in the world to invest in us at any single time by hitting an “invest now” button on our website.
We always strive to go above and beyond to support the community, and we are excited to share this investment opportunity with you. Come along on this journey with us!
What is erxes CSO
erxes Continuous Securities Offering (CSO) is a new way for companies to raise funding. The CSO democratizes investing and modernizes it for the digital era. The CSO offers several advantages over traditional financing:
Get financing while retaining their ownership stake
Get better liquidity
Get a way to participate in the company’s financial success
Founders get financing without sacrificing ownership of the company. They also get a vehicle to align the company’s wellbeing with its stakeholders and customers.
Investors get liquidity so that they can buy and sell whenever they want within the boundaries set by securities law in the applicable jurisdictions.
Stakeholders — such as employees and platform users — get access to security that lets them participate financially in the company’s growth.
Company Value Captured
Company Value Captured
with erxes CSO
Solving the Equity Inequity
It’s not groundbreaking news that technologies developed over the past quarter-century have dramatically reshaped how businesses operate and how they interact with customers. These technologies — ranging from the internet and smartphone apps to cloud computing and blockchain — have enabled new business models, such as peer-to-peer lending (Lending Club and Prosper) and sharing-economy platforms (Airbnb and Lyft).
As these models have evolved, high profile investors have lamented the growing inadequacies of the investment vehicles that have underpinned the economy since the industrial revolution. While these vehicles have undoubtedly helped drive centuries of growth and innovation, they tend to serve the interests of a privileged few — wealthy shareholders over stakeholders.
Companies wanted to reward or incentivize their stakeholders by offering a stake in their future success. But there currently exists no vehicle for them to do so. Pre-IPO companies frequently sell shares to their employees as a retention perk, but securities regulations prevent them from offering shares to many outside stakeholders. By the time a company launches its initial public stock offerings (IPO), it’s too late for these early stakeholders — who frequently believed in the company enough to alter their careers and make investments (cars, apartments) — to cash in on the substantial value that they helped create in the high growth stages of development.
Moreover, even IPOs are increasingly out of the reach of stakeholders. Companies are waiting longer to go public, and many more are choosing to remain private, largely due to the growing administrative and regulatory burden. There are about half as many public companies today (3,671) as in 1996 (7,322). If a company doesn’t go public, sell itself, or distribute dividends, its financial value remains perpetually in the hands of a few. Stakeholders never get their fair share.
When you can invest as a Traditional business angel
When you can invest as a business angel With erxes cso
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- What is erxes CSO?
- erxes Continuous Securities Offering (CSO) is a new way for companies to raise funding. The CSO democratizes investing and modernizes it for the digital era. It expands the pool of potential investors, allowing all stakeholders — not just a small group of privileged, wealthy investors — to share in the value created by a company’s success.
- Who can invest?
- This investment opportunity is open to everyone around the world. Please note that if you’re a US citizen or entity, you must be an accredited investor.
- What is the minimum amount I can invest in?
- You can start investing with $300. Note that this amount will increase in the future.
- When can I invest?
- The CSO launch date is Nov 23, 2020 at 08:00 PM PST.
- When can I start selling or transferring my $ERXS?
- Your purchased $ERXS can only be sold or transferred after 12 months.
- Where can I see the offering data?
- Contrary to other offerings, it is available through our own website. Please visit https://invest.erxes.io
- What’s the initial price of $ERXS?
- $ERXS starts at $1.83. The price of ERXS will evolve with the demand for $ERXS.
- What is different about CSO compared to other offerings?
- Based on state-of-the-art research in economics & finance, erxes’ continuous security offering (CSO) is powered by Fairmint Technology and is the first one of its kind. It falls somewhere between an initial coin offering (ICO) and an initial public offering (IPO) and offers the advantages of each without the downsides.